Here are all brochures helping to understand better our business.
- General Conditions applicable as of 24/05/2018 (Applicable to all our stock market and investment activities and advisory services)
What is the European directive MiFID II for?
Given the complexity of financial markets and products, the European Union has been developing a legal framework since 2007 to regulate investment mechanisms for investors.
What is the crux of the legal provisions? Greater transparency and better investor protection.
The directive known as MiFID II, which enters into force on 3 January 2018 (as of 26 November 2017 – the implementation date for MiFID II at BGL BNP Paribas), will strengthen existing protection measures and ensure greater transparency with regard to services provided and fees charged.
Your Investor Profile, the cornerstone of your investments
We determine your Investor Profile on the basis of your answers to a series of questions outlining your knowledge and experience of financial instruments, your investment objectives and your capacity to absorb losses. Your Profile is determined according to whether your risk appetite is low, moderate, advanced or high.
What will change for you
Greater protection with regard to investment advice
- A re-assessment of your Investor Profile* in order to take changes in your personal circumstances into account
- Checks to ensure that our services and products meet your needs
- For each investment transaction, the bank will assess the suitability of the transaction against your risk profile and portfolio
- An increased obligation to inform the client about the costs and charges linked to investments
- A calculation of your fees and their impact on your portfolio’s performance
For more information about our investment services, please consult following documents :
- Investment Products (description of investment products and associated risks)
- Conflict of interest (a synthesis of our policy with regards to conflict of interest)
- Execution Policy (a synthesis of our policy with regards to conflict of interest)
Become a client
Manage your multicurrency account remotely
- Choose from a wide array of financial investments
- Place your international stock market orders